Salad Made With Sprouts

2 Cups of any sprouts,  I used alfalfa, broccoli, (pro-vita mix)which consists of adzuki beans, split peas, lentils, mung beans, triticate, wheat, and fenugreek,  then I added hulled barley, red quinoa.
2 cups of chopped salad  (I chopped it really little)
3 Tomato's (I added large tomato's from my garden
1 cucumber from my garden
1/2 cup of green onions
1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro

1 Tablespoon of olive oil
2 Tablespoons of lemon
2 Tablespoons of xagave
1 Tablespoon of white wine vinegar or any vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoons of dried oregano flakes
1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder or 1 clove of garlic
1/2 teaspoon of mustard powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of pepper

In small bowl combine the sprouts, chopped salad, tomato's, cucumber, onions and cilantro.

In another small bowl whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, xagave, oregano, garlic,  powdered mustard, salt, and pepper.  Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss.  Chill for 30 minutes so all the flavors can blend.  Serve, delicious, especially with spaghetti or lasagna.




Comments