The Last One

 I would like to think my family always looks like this...


But lets be real, with 9 kids, their spouses, and 26 grandchildren it looks more like this...


But lets be real, with 9 kids, their spouses, and 26 grandchildren it looks more like the second picture...

And when looking at this picture, all I can really do is smile. It mostly has to do with Tessie in the front, the only one that managed to look at the camera, and some how pulled of the most adorable silly face, but truthfully it's because this is my eternal family. Are you serious? I get this group forever? Yes, because of his plan

Kimberly was my last daughter, my last child, to get married and as she would say "she finally managed to con someone into marrying her but I know it's because of her beautiful spirit that Caleb knew he couldn't let go. All of my children have married incredible people and I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for it. 

Comments