A CRANBERRY JELLO TO DIE FOR

This cranberry salad was greatly enjoyed by our family this year at Thanksgiving time.
You make it by grating a package of fresh cranberries in your Bosch slicer shredder attachment.  I use the large shredding blade.  Then I drain one large can of crushed pineapple (I drink the juice because I love pineapple juice.) Put your cranberries and pineapple into a bowl and add 1/2 to 1 cup of sugar.  I add one half  because we like it tart.  You refrigerator this for about 4 hours to absorb the flavor.  I can't say that I leave it in the refrigerator that long because sometimes I am in a hurry. After it has been refrigerated long enough.  I grab another bowl and add 1 large package of marshmallows to 1 large container of Cool Whip.  After this is done I take the cranberries out of the refrigerator and add them to the marshmallow mix.  This great desert you will need to refrigerate for at least 1 hour.

Comments