SOUR DOUGH BREAD WITH GRAINS

This bread was made for the recipe below:
I took 3/4 of a cup of 9 grain cereal
1/2 cup of steel cut oats
1/3 cup of sweet brown rice
I cooked these in my electric pressure cooker on the High Pressure for 20 minutes.  I added 3 cups of liquid!
To make the bread I put in 3 cups of warm water
and 4 cups of High Gluten Flour (Remember this is Un-bromated flour.  So no chemical is in this flour.  This is why so many people are gluten intolerant, is because of the chemical in the flour. So always remember to use Un-bromated flour.
3 Tablespoons of yeast 
Add all of the grains that you have cooked.  Remember they need to be cooled or it will kill your yeast.
1 cup of sour dough starter
3 Tablespoons of Xagave or sugar
2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon of Salt
Then add enough flour to leave the sides of the bowl on the Bosch Mixer.
It is approximately 7 more cups of flour, just make sure it leaves the sides of the bowl..
I make 2 loaves of bread on each large cookie sheet.  I put them about 5 inches apart.  Make 3 slices down on top of the bread.  I put them perfectly spaces.
After they have risen well I bake them in a preheated oven on 350 degrees for 25 minutes. This makes 6 loaves of bread, so I use 3 cookie sheets.  You can tell how much you need to use.  I just divide the dough into 6 loaves of equal size.

We made a delicious sandwich out of  your favorite meat, lettuce, tomato's and cheese with a little spread of mayonnaise and mustard.  It was so delicious we couldn't stop eating this sandwich.
With this I rolled the dough into a pizza then I waited for it to rise until double, put finger prints all over in it.  I sprinkled it generously with olive oil until I filled all the little holes.  I spread it with a pastry brush evenly.
I then sprinkled it with Rosemaria, which is rosemary and garlic.  It is a spice we sale at the Bosch Kitchen Center. The last ingredient is kosher salt which I sprinkle on as well.

Comments