Taco Soup

I cooked 1 breast of chicken with bone in, in the electric pressure cooker on High Pressure for 25 minutes. To this chicken I added 1 Tablespoon of Shirley J seasoning mix.  I cut the meat off and put it in the Bosch Mixer with the cookie dough paddles and shredded it, left the drippings of the chicken in the pressure cooker.  I sauteed one onion and a clove of garlic in a fry pan with l Tbsp. of butter.  I took 1 cup of black beans and cooked them in my pressure cooker for 22 minutes on High Pressure.  I cooked one cup of brown rice in my pressure cooker for 15 minutes then let it release the pressure on its own. I the cooked beans and brown rice to  my pressure cooker with the cooked chicken in it and the sauteed onion and garlic. I put my pressure cooker on browning. It is an electric pressure cooker. Then I added a large can of petite cut tomato's (29-32 ounce) and 4 cans of tomato sauce. One of the cans of tomato sauce was the Mexican style. I then added 1 Tablespoon of the Taco Seasoning Mix and 1 Tablespoon of Shirley J Chicken Bouillon Mix.  Last but not least I added one 1 pound package of corn. I let this all cook for about 3 more minutes.  It is delicious soup with some cheese and a Tablespoon of sour cream added to each bowl of soup.  Eat it with tortilla chips.

Comments