12 GRAIN BREAD

  These are the ingredients needed for your 12 grain bread.  I grind 8 cups of of white wheat and 4 cups of spelt.
This is your 9 grain cereal.  In this cereal is your red wheat, white white, corn, barley, rye, millet, flax seed, oat groats, and buckwheat.
      .                                    I add extra millet, because I want more in my bread
                                                          I add extra flax seed as well.
                                                             These are the sesame seeds.
                                                       These are your sunflower seeds.
This is the Nutri Mill that I grind my spelt and white wheat in!
                                                    Now I grind my wheat and my spelt!
                                                        Here is my beautiful ground flour.
                       I have added my 2 cups 9 grain, millet, flax seed, sesame seed and sunflower seed.  I put them in 6 cups of hot water.  I let the water cool down until it is warm.  Then I add 2 cups of gluten flour (which you can make with 2 cups of regular flour to which 4 Tablespoons of Vital wheat gluten has been added) and 2 cups of the ground flour.  
                  I have let it rise for 20 minutes or about an inch away from the top of the bowl.
I mixed all the ingredients together I added 3/4 cup of oil, 1/2 cup of honey, 2 Tablespoons of liquid lecithin,  2 Tablespoons of salt, 2 Tablespoons of Vital wheat gluten. Then you add enough flour to clean the sides of the bowl.  About 13 more cups of flour.   Now this amount depends on whether you grind your flour fresh, or use flour you ground 3 days ago.  Just make sure when all the ingredients are added you stop your mixer and touch the top of the dough.  If it is still sticky, sprinkle in a little more flour.
When your dough has kneaded 7 minutes, mix in 2 tablespoons of dough enhancer, then knead 2 more minutes.  When it has kneaded it should stretch like this.  This is what your Bosch is made for, to knead your bread so that your dough has elasticity.   This is what makes a perfect loaf of bread.

                                                    Form your perfect loaf of bread.
                                                Push it down in your pan to fit nicely.
Let this bread rise until it is about 2 inches above the pans.  This hasn't risen enough yet.  But when it is,                                                           cook on 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Comments

Post a Comment