GLUTEN FREE BREAD WITH QUINOA FLOUR MIX

 Ingredients:
1 1/2 cup warm water
1/2 cup powdered milk
4 Tablespoon Brown sugar

3 eggs or 9 Tablespoons ground flax (I used the eggs)
1 1/2 Tablespoons oil
2 1/2 cups gluten free flour mix (below)
1 1/2 Tablespoons of yeast
2 Tablespoons guar gum
1 1/8 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar

(Ground Flour Mix )
2 Cups brown rice flour
1/2 cup sweet brown rice flour
1/8 cup white quinoa flour
1/8 cup fine amaranth corn flour
1/4 cup of sorghum  flour
1/2 cup of tapioca flour

Directions:  I took all the grains above except the tapioca flour, put them in the Nutri Mill and ground them together. I made this recipe in the Bosch.   I added the first 5 ingredients then I added a couple of cups of the ground  flour mix and the tapioca flour.  Mix then together. Next I added all the rest of the ingredients. The ground flour mixture probably comes to a little more than you will need.  I had about 1 1/4 cups and left over.  So add all the ingredients and knead for about 5 minutes.  I will be a little sticky.  You should be able to form a perfect loaf with a little oil on your hands. This filled one pan that was 10" X 4.5 X 3" and another pan that was 5" by 3".  I filled these 2 pans a little over half full.  Let them raise about an hour.  So they are just above the pan. I cooked them in a 350 degree preheated oven. for 40 minutes. This bread is wonderful.
Remember you can purchase this all at the Bosch Kitchen Center.


Comments

  1. I came to the bread making class Tuesday April 9th. I am looking for the recipe you used on the blog and I can't find it. I would especially like to get the baking temps and times for the four items that you made. I really learned a lot in the class. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment