DEHDRATION

This is a part of dehdration that is really delicious.  So we will discuss it first.  Here are 2 delicious looking peaches.  I put them in my blender with 1/2 cup of pineappple juice.  I also put some sweetner in.  I choose Xagave.   I put 2 tablespoons in.  It made the leather delicious.

 When you make fruit leather you want to add Karo syrup, honey or Xagave.  Sugar will make your leather hard and brittle.  So add a liquid sweetner.

 After this leather was done I cut it in half and wrapped it in plastic wrap.  Trust me it didn't stay there long.  My children love leather and they eat it as fast as I can make it.  But I love leathers.  They are a great snack and can easily be put in your childrens lunches, or adult lunches for that matter.
Everyone will love it.  Enjoy your treat!!!!!!!



Comments

Post a Comment