CHICKEN BARBECUE PIZZA

This is made out of the pizza dough on this blog.  After I have rolled out the pizza a put barbecue sauce on it.  My children prefer certain barbecue sauces.  Their favorite is sweet baby rays.  Then I cook up  2 large  chicken breasts.  I marinate them in some soy sauce, lemon juice and lemon pepper.  I do 1/2 cup soy sauce 1/2 cup lemon juice, and then sprinkle generously with lemon pepper.  It is amazing.  Shred the meat in your Bosch with the cookie dough paddles.  You just turn it to the M on your bosch about 8 times.  This is the quick blend button.  It will do an amazing job. After you have shredded the chicken sprinkle it on the pizza until you have your desired amount.
The next thing you do is cut fresh mushrooms on your pizza.  You can use an egg slicer if you have one.  Cut up a red onion and put it on as well.  Then of course you sprinkle with your cheese.  You can use any cheese you like.  I also sprinkled some green pepper on this one.  But if you don't like it just leave it off.

Comments

  1. Looks amazing. Thank you for posting. Thank you for your advice from our phone call to the Bosche store on bread prices. I appreciate your recipes and help! I am sure that I will be coming back for more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment