10 CHILDREN

This story is a  miracle.  We were living in Centerville.  My parents had gone to irrigate at the croft farm.  Mike and I were the baby sitters.  Mike was 10 and I was 9, we felt responsible and independent.  I think it was about the first time that my parents decided to leave us to baby sit.  Every one was in bed asleep.  My brother David had gone to some neighbors to spend the night. Mike and I decided to make some french fries.  Eating them in front of the TV would be a great thing in deed, and we could do it because we were big. So we made our wonderful french fries.  I cut up the potato's and Mike cooked them.  We made ourselves some fry sauce and  headed from the kitchen to Mikes bedroom upstairs. We were up there enjoying our selves when all of a sudden 2 men came to the front door beating on it.  Yelling you house is on fire!!!

Comments